Have you ever wondered where people get those cool looking free fonts? Or, maybe you just don’t even know how to install a font once you’ve found one.
Here you go…
1. Login to www.DaFont.com and find a theme you want to browse.
2. Type a sample word you will use the font for in the [Preview] box and they will magically appear in the different font styles below.
3. When you find a font you want, scroll to the right and click the [Download] button.
4. A zip file will subsequently be downloaded to your computer.
5. Unzip the file (unless your system automatically unzips the file for you).
6. Find the True Type Font file (*.ttf)
7. Right click on the file.
8. Click [Install Font] button
That is it! Like magic your new fonts will be available in your software of choice. If you need help with installation or any other questions you can find help in the FAQ section.
Have fun creating!