If you require a signature from a client on documents you know how difficult it can be to come up with a solution for obtaining and storing the documentation. Here are some online solutions that are super affordable and can be customized to your situation.
RightSignature allows you to send your documents for signature online.
- Use a PDF, Word Document and many more
- Customize with text fields, initials boxes, check boxes, drop-down menus
- Recipient signs online with a mouse, on an iPhone or iPad, or by fax
Pricing starts at $14 month for a Personal account and $49 a month for a Business Account.[hr]
DocuSign supports all the main file formats including MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat PDF and others.
- You can capture documents from your hard drive, online sites like Box, DropBox, Google Docs and Salesforce or choose from an existing template in DocuSign
- Type the name and email address for each person who needs to sign
- Add tags to guide signors
- Signors receive an email requesting to sign online with DocuSign (signors do not need a DocuSign account)
- The document stays secure on the website and is not sent as an attachment
- DocuSign guides the signer where the signatures are needed, confirms completion and the document is stored securly
Pricing is free for Personal use limited to 5 signatures. Professional starts at $15 a month for 50 signatures a month, $20 for 2 – 200 users and unlimited signatures.[hr]
Adobe EchoSign has solutions for Small Businesses, Medium and Global Enterprises. EchoSign has a feature I have not seen on the others which is integration with your website, which would make it super easy for your clients.
- Upload an electronic copy (or fax it in if you only have a hard copy)
- Enter the recipient’s email address and include a note
- Click to send
- Recipient can sign electronically or print, sign and fax it back using the provided cover sheet
- All parties receive a PDF copy of the signed document the moment it is signed
- Signed documents are stored in your account for future access
There are several pricing options starting at Free for 5 transactions a month and one user, Pro at $14.95 month which saves 500 documents and one user, Team from $40 to $180 a month for 2 – 9 users.