There should be a link at the bottom (footer) of your website that says “Support Request“.
- Click on the link and it will take you to a login screen†.
- We monitor
foryour requests frequently throughout the day.
- You can also send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will magically appear in our console.
- When you use the portal from the login screen you can set the priority of your request and have access to
FAQ’sthat may help you answer your own question.
- You can even add images to the support request (although they can’t be too large).
- The portal allows us to track your requests, prioritize our day, keeps everything together and de-clutters our inbox. Please use it frequently!
† You can register if you haven’t already.
Payment for Services
Charges for our services vary depending on your arrangement with us.
- You can pay for your hosting services monthly or annually †.
- If we manage one or more domains the fee is $2/mo.
- We have three different payment methods:
- You provide us your credit card details and charge your card directly through our Merchant account.
- We provide you access to our online payment portal and you manage your credit card details or add bank payment.
- We bill you by invoice† and you pay with your credit card or mail us a check. ‡
† Invoicing is only available for installation fees & annual payments.
‡You must make prior arrangements with us before you pay by check.
There should be a link at the bottom (footer) of your website that says, “Add an Article.“
Click on the link and type your article.
The form is sent to our support desk (we check for your requests every morning).
We log in to your website and update your article with stylish headers, images & links. We will also fix any spelling or grammar and maximize the article for SEO, utilizing your keywords if you have provided them.
When we publish your article, it is automatically posted to all your Social Media channels, including your Newsletter (if you’ve signed up for one).
You will get so much out of your website if you join in the conversation. Here are some easy ways:
- Like us on Facebook! We share lots of information and make announcements there.
- Read our monthly newsletter. There is often information in our newsletter that you won’t get anywhere else. You are automatically added to our distribution, but if you have a friend that would like to receive it, you can share it with them or sign up here.
- Be a good neighbor! When you see an announcement for a new client, like them on Facebook, check out their website to see what they offer. Share their information with friends.
- Don’t be shy. If you need anything, just let us know. We are happy to help.
SEO & Analytics
Every week you will receive an email with your Google Analytics.
Give us a Review
Reviews help us, just like you. If you enjoy being a client and think we have done a good job please take a minute to give us a review. It means a lot!